Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Post 1


As you can briefly tell, from the picture above, I want to be a veterinarian, and if you already know me...I love animals. Even spending not even maybe less than an hour with me and you would know all that I have just told you. I know, easy huh? Not really, that's just a scratch on the surface. My .....if you must know is Eleena. That's all you get. End of story....maybe not just yet. I go to Johnson High. It's okay, but the Theatre depot. is the best in the school and the only reason why I decided to stay there after the first year..and not go to SAA. I do strive to get the best education I can get...hence I'm in the IB program, officially now. I'm short. Enough said there. I'm not really sure exactly what ivy leauge college I want to go to yet in GA. All I know is that I want to go to one that has a vet program and I am set. Anything else, just ask me on your own spare time..in person..if I know you. :)

No comments: